Friday, August 3, 2012

The last few months

To all my avid readers I'm sorry that I haven't posted in forever. The last couple of months have been absolutely crazy. So I'll do my little recap thing that I like to do. My last post was in April so I'll go back to then end of April. I went to Time out for Women with my mom. We had so much fun, then Saturday night I headed over to a YSA conference. I met some amazing people and got to hang out with all my old friends, which I hadn't done in almost a year. Then I met someone.... we talked for a little while and then someone else would join. Then just him and I would talk and soon we had covered the basics. What are the basics to us you might ask. Well after he had left to talk to someone and came back to talk to me, he had said "Sorry I knew her before I got married I just had to say Hi." Uhmm wow I thought this dude is divorced. So I said "okay way to drop the I was married bomb." We laughed and then I said "well that's nothing I have a daughter that I placed for adoption." Since that night we have been nearly inseparable. Its been almost 4 months and he has been there for everything
Rough Riders game even though Josh doesn't watch/ know anything about baseball


Next was Birth Mother's day. I had thought about how I got through Christmas and New Years but I just wasn't prepared for Mother's day. Lucky for me I have a wonderful support system and my family and Josh were there for me. And I received a wonderful card from Aaron, Erika and Cassidy. It made it so much easier. Then on Sunday my branch President of the singles ward asked me and several others to get up and speak about our mothers and what mother's day means to us. WOW talk about emotional. It was wonderful to look back and remember why I chose Erika as Cassidy's mother and Aaron as Cassidy's father. They are just perfect and every time I see them with her I never regret my decision. 

I started a new job in May. 

Taking summer classes in hopes of jumping my GPA up. 



In July Josh and I enjoyed the Dallas Museum of Art for one of my class assignments.

Later on in July I was diagnosed with a hernia and was told to have surgery as soon as possible. I on the 31st I had hernia repair surgery and am now recovering. It was a minimally invasive surgery but have several restrictions that are not allowing me to work. So lets just say the money will be tight the next couple of months. 


For those who like to hear about Cassidy she is a very hefty little girl. She is in 12-18 month clothes and a size 3 shoe. She is crawling and pulling herself up. She has her 2 bottom teeth and likes to use them.  

I promise to update more often!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cassidy Ann

Cassidy Ann
My sweet baby girl Cassidy 11-3-2011